[NTLK] Memory limits on NewtonPress ebooks

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sun Aug 28 09:17:26 EDT 2011

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Nic Malone <nicmalone at mac.com> wrote:
> Wow! My Dresden Files novels are 400 pages each, no TOC linking to chapter, just straight forward text, and they come in at about 800kb to 1mb. How big are your LotR books?

Hm. Well, my LOTR texts are actually about the same sizes--I seem to
be missing my T2T ebook file, though, but I can't see it being to far
off the other two. And mine have TOC and chapter markings. My Newton
Books on the hard drive are larger, but when installed on the Newton,
are about the same as what you have. But I've never tried to read them
on an MP2k, just a 130 and 2100, both of which have more RAM than the
2K.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland