[NTLK] eMate Hinge Repair Questions

Brian Skow brianskow at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 11:00:19 EDT 2011

Thanks, Forrest, Mark and Woody, for your advice. I'm in the process of obtaining all the tools and supplies I'll need to make the repair. I have a no-longer-used VOIP modem, and I imagine it has a board on which I can practice soldering. Practice would be good, in preparation for the hinge fix and, possibly, for refurbishing the battery pack. But, I will most likely attempt the hinge fix without soldering, first. I'll update the list on how it all turns out!