[NTLK] Dusted off my eMate: software and connectivity questions

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at mail.ru
Wed Aug 31 12:19:47 EDT 2011

Hello.

I’ve recently thought that I need to get my life organized.
Tried many apps for iOS, Android, Mac and started to hate them, ‘cause they’re not so simple to use as a Newton would be.
So, that’s the question 1 — what ToDo list app would you recommend?
Also some other tips would be appreciated.

The second problem I encountered is that I have no Mac serial cable for my eMate, and I want to install apps on it using my powerbook.
Can I connect it via IrDA, but rather via the standard Dock app than the IrOBEX thing.

Thanks!
~ Vladislav Korotnev