[NTLK] NewTNG 3.0

Warren Ockrassa wockrassa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 08:36:58 EST 2011

Works nicely on my i7 Mac. It's more efficient to play around with DyneTK and Einstein than it is to drop test packages onto my Newt. There's no HWR via the Mac desktop, but that's not what I'm interested in on the desktop environment.

I've got no droid devices, though, so I haven't done any actual handheld or HWR work with it. Seems to do the job fine for development, so far, at least as much as I've explored it.

• Warren • off console • w azkrmc.com • h nightwares.com •