[NTLK] Einstein, Android, new Hardware, old Hardware

Gmail wockrassa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 08:54:40 EST 2011

My understanding was that iOS developers were the ones that paid $100 per year and, assuming their programs are approved, they then offer those for sale via iTunes for whatever price they set. Though of course I have no idea what happens if there's no approval. Is my understanding mistaken?

If apple won't approve the program, there's always the jailbreak option. That's conceptually no different from rooting a Nook or Kindle.

• Warren • off console • w azkrmc.com • h nightwares.com •