[NTLK] Einstein, Android, new Hardware, old Hardware

Terence Griffin terence.griffin at nist.gov
Thu Dec 1 12:32:19 EST 2011

Unfortunately, there is no way to let you run your code on your device
without letting you run it on anyone's device. At least no way that isn't
easily hackable. Closed garden implies tight control over devs.

I'd recommend jailbreaking and putting Einstein up on Cydia. It's
not illegal! And at this point, it's not going to hurt your chances of
getting it on the App Store. iOS devices are capable of so much
more then Apple allows. Either use an out of warranty device or
be ready to restore before taking it in for service.

- Tere