[NTLK] Call for Einstein domain names

Larry Yaeger lsynt3 at beanblossom.in.us
Fri Dec 2 21:51:35 EST 2011

At 2:41 AM +0100 12/3/11, Riccardo Mori wrote:
>It may not be the most original or cool idea, but I like:
><http://www.newtstein.com>

Oo, that's good.  Besides the obvious Newton and Einstein, it evokes Frankenstein (which evokes Frank :) ) and is therefore very appropriate for a device brought back from the dead by putting other pieces together. :)  Nice!

I also really liked eggfreckles.com, if it became available.

(Also enjoyed rosettarosettarosetta.com and thatsme.com for obvious reasons.)

- larryy