[NTLK] Einstein iOS

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Sat Dec 3 03:24:18 EST 2011

On 02.12.2011, at 23:25, Sonny Hung wrote:

> [NTLK] Einstein iOS
>
> May I petition those who are able to develope Einstein for iOS not totally
> abandon us.
> I'm now chugging away with it on my iPhone 4S and thinking wouldn't it be
> nice to have updates that run natively.
> Yeah I understand the dislike of the structure which prevents such releases
> through the App Store, but....
> I'm wanting to run it on New Apple Hardware still, just hoping and wishing
> on a star.

Einstein has two parts: the emulator that runs everything Newton, and a front end that takes care of everything that the host needs. The iOS front end is working. All changes to the Newton emulation will benefit every supported platform.

Every once in a while some iOS developer has to look over the host interfcae, but I think we have folks on the list who can do that.