[NTLK] Call for Einstein domain names

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 12:52:38 EST 2011

~~~ On 2011/12/03 13:59, Jon Glass at jonglass at usa.net wrote ~~~

> When I wrote my post, I hadn't seen the "newtstein" posts. I was only
> referring to the posts that appeared before the one I quoted--namely
> Eds. I didn't come across the newtstein posts until after I had sent
> mine. :-)
>
> That said, the extra syllable in mine matches the original --stein. ;-)
>
> Sorry if I offended you...

I've done that too; written something and not noticed newer posts.  But I
didn't think of that when I responded.

No offence taken, Jon.    It's a consequence of my mind's sometimes-strange
way of operating that I suddenly imagined an army of lawyers trying to
pretend to judges around the world that they weren't talking nonsense by
trying to enforce trademark laws against everybody in the world with "stein"
in their name -- and especially against the salamanders.  The surrealism of
it pluse the image of such discomfiture for trademark attorneys gave me a
good several seconds of unbridled amusement.  :-P

Shalom.
Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4