[NTLK] Blue liberals, was Call for Einstein domain names

Warren Ockrassa wockrassa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 00:02:19 EST 2011

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 9:45 PM, Tony Kan <tony.kan at clear.net.nz> wrote:

> Hi Warren

:D

> While I was in Scotland they had deep fried Mars Bars
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_%28chocolate_bar%29) in a flour batter!
>
> I wonder what the incidence of heart disease is like there?!

Well, you know, they also invented haggis. Any nation that has a
history where the men wear skirts expressly so they can rip them off
and fight bare-naked (except for a coating of woad) at a moment's
notice, considers the throwing of telephone poles to be a casual
pastime, and that eats haggis, is free to deep-fry whatever they want,
as far as I'm concerned. If I were heart disease, I'd steer well clear
of Scotland.

--
-- Warren Ockrassa | nightwares.com