[NTLK] Notepad that isn't for NOS

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sun Dec 4 02:54:21 EST 2011

On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 5:57 AM, Warren Ockrassa <wockrassa at gmail.com> wrote:
> After consulting the script and programming references, it looks
> feasible. Setting the scroll position on a view can be done, so
> rolling up text is possible.

Is my memory not serving me correctly, but I thought the Notepad _did_
autoscroll the screen when you got to the end, and you were writing a
lot... I seem to recall it doing that--but maybe that was just in the
Outline stationery? I guess I need to dig out some batteries...

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"...earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the
saints." --Jude 3