[NTLK] PDF version of Programming for the Newton using Macintosh

Warren Ockrassa wockrassa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 10:40:55 EST 2011

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 6:30 AM, Joseph Reilly <Reilly001os at aol.com> wrote:
> I found this reference to a pdf version of Programming for the Newton using Macintosh but I can't seem to find it on unna (only found html version).

All I found was the HTML version at UNNA as well - though for what
it's worth, it's quite usable. There's also a Windows version there
which includes the tutorial videos from each chapter.

What I like about the HTML version is its clickability. What it's
lacking is a search function, but the index is linked and functional.

You'll want to disable Java when you're using it. There's code in each
page for a plugin that is not present, so you can get errors.

--
-- Warren Ockrassa | nightwares.com