[NTLK] Print format for Names

Mark Crutch mark.crutch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 03:24:43 EST 2011

It's that time of year again when I have to send Christmas cards to
old friends whose addresses are far from ingrained into my memory. So
it's back to the trusty Newt where such things are stored. It dawned
on me this year, however, that I usually transcribe directly from the
Newton, and have no hard copy of the addresses in case the worst
should happen. So I decided to print the most important ones (via
infra-red to my old Laserjet 6).

The trouble is that the built-in print formats don't really suit my
needs. The only option that prints a single person's details is
"Single Card", but that omits a whole load of supplementary
information such as email addresses, relationship info (useful for
trackining their kids names), notes, and any additional addresses.

Is there a package which will provide additional print formats for the
Names app? I really just want to get a paper copy of everything I can
see on the Newt's screen, for a single person's record at a time -
there are too many other bits of cruft amongst my names to want to
print the whole lot.

Cheers,

Mark

--
"The Greys" -  a humourous sci-fi webcomic

Website      http://www.peppertop.com/
Facebook   http://facebook.com/TheGreysComic
Twitter        https://twitter.com/TheGreysComic