[NTLK] Print format for Names

Mark Crutch mark.crutch at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 09:49:31 EST 2011

> > Is there a package which will provide additional print formats for the
> > Names app?
>
> I don't know if you've done this or not, but it might be worth
> trolling through the stationery items at UNNA:
>
> http://www.unna.org/view.php?/utilites/stationary

Yeah, I did have a look, but couldn't see anything suitable based on
the READMEs. They're mostly stationery for the notes app.

Which I suppose raises a question for any Newton devs reading this -
is it possible to create new print formats for an existing app, or
would you end up having to write a whole app which reads the data from
the existing soup?

Mark

--
"The Greys" -  a humourous sci-fi webcomic

Website      http://www.peppertop.com/
Facebook   http://facebook.com/TheGreysComic
Twitter        https://twitter.com/TheGreysComic