[NTLK] (no subject)

Warren Ockrassa wockrassa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 00:16:37 EST 2011

On Dec 24, 2011, at 21:38, "J.M. Heinrichs" <minicapt1 at mac.com> wrote:

> Apparently Mr Hiltzik's extensive research did not occupy much time.

My thought as well. No real knowledge of his subject; he missed the value of iBooks for PDFs, as many noted, and he's dead wrong about the onscreen keyboard. I've written something on the order of 50,000 words on my iPad, in the outstanding 'Notebooks' program. (It syncs with Scrivener for desktop, a perfect duo for writing.) His whining about the iTunes store is tired old hat by now, and has been responded to at length in dozens of other fora. I wonder if he even owns an iPad.

Really sloppy review.

• Warren • off console • w azkrmc.com • h nightwares.com •