[NTLK] giving up

Clu drclu at swbell.net
Tue Feb 1 13:28:48 EST 2011

Sorry to hear that.  :(   You know I was just thinking of if I wanted
to pull my Newton out, set up the Newton desktop arrangement again
(find a EZ2VGA card again and the whole nine yards.)

The Newton still has a pull for me  :)  And my Newtons, which I leave
on charge in their mothballed state, still hold a charge.  :)

But just wanted to say good luck in your next technical endevours, and
hope the Newtons find a good home.

Doc Clu