[NTLK] OT I need some advice on buying a Mac

SteveC steve at craftsathome.net
Tue Feb 1 13:59:26 EST 2011

http://www.crucial.com/promo/index.aspx?gclid=COPYvtbQ56YCFdtx5Qod7XFF1Q&pro
g=mfr_apple&cpe=pd_google_us&ef_id=0OFNSFaPAAABBgg:20110201185303:s

A 1gb part for my Core 2 Duo iMac 20" is $12.99
A 512mb part for my G3 iMac is $56.99
A 4mb part for my Mac TV is unavailable

I would say that adding RAM is a pain (which I have a low threshold for
these days, except when it comes to my Newt stuff) and that it does tend to
get scarce once a given machine is no longer the latest.