[NTLK] IPv4 v IPv6

Valerio Paris Mitritsakis valerio at mitritsakis.gr
Thu Feb 3 07:35:01 EST 2011

Or, Eckhart will probaly provide a patch that add an IPv6 stack to the Newton amazing everyone in the process and leading to
new and more flaming discoussions on whether Steve Jobs made a big mistake killing the Newton in the first place...

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185

Mitritsakis Valerio Paris
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Electronic Engineer
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185