[NTLK] iOS Einstein submitted to the Apple App Store

Doug Parker ispinn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:41:46 EST 2011

Nice.

I was thinking for a few seconds that this would be
the beginning of the end for the list, but as I sat
and thought about it more, the less I thought that.
It would simply be the start of a new beginning.

> If by some fluke it does get approved could you
> announce it to the list, so that we can grab it
> before someone regains their version of sanity?

I use Google Alerts to constantly scan for things
on eBay and Craigslist.

Does anyone want to try to reverse-engineer what
search is needed to have a Google Alert watch the
iPhone App Store for iOS Einstein availability?

Automate the process, I say!

(/|\) Peace

Doug Parker