[NTLK] HTC Flyer - close?

Rod Lavington rodlavo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 23:50:43 EST 2011

Anyone seen the HTC Flyer in action?  It has a stylus, plus HTC are
advertising its writing capabilities.  From what I have seen its not quite
the newton experience, but might be the closest we will see as a
replacement.  Will be interesting to see how much this is pitched at!

My father in law was at a conference in the US not long ago for Local
Government.  There were hundreds of iPads around, all using a sausage stylus
so the attendees could *write* notes (and even he is doing the same now back
in Perth).  A Newton today will have been a killer in Enterprise!  Maybe HTC
are on to something.... ;)