[NTLK] [Spam] Re: How to reclaim storage space?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Feb 16 21:52:49 EST 2011

Ah I was just going to mention this (forgot in my previous message).  If
you want to check for fragmentation one fast way is to use a storage
card, back up the emate internal storage (all data and packages).  Eject
card, restart holding the pen about 1/3rd down the screen on the left
you will get a pop up "do you wish to erase all data?  Tap yes, then
reinsert the card and restore the data.  If you got all your space back
then it was likely fragmentation.

And I agree you should be storing this on a card rather than internal.
Oh also check under storage in extras in In/out and see if it is taking
up space even if you cleared everything out.  If it is, try erasing the
whole soup from this, it may fix the problem.