[NTLK] How to reclaim storage space?

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Thu Feb 17 06:54:07 EST 2011

That's what I do. You can manage this process with a single card, too. Just backup the card or internal store, erase the card or the Newton, restore everything. The lost space will ONLY be recovered when you completely erase (format) the card or the Newton.

As mentioned by Tony, the eMate will only have internal storage available when a network card is in use. Avoid POP and try IMAP.

Otherwise, consider filters to limit what messages get downloaded. Check your mail less frequently. Move stored messages off the internal store.

Get used to the backup restore/process. You will want to keep >1MB available (on any store) to prevent hanging and timeouts.

--
Sent using an iNewt Touch 3GS
--
    |\ |   @ TahoeSunsets.COM