[NTLK] Irda issues

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Sat Feb 19 14:49:41 EST 2011

If you have LPR driver installed it should be frozen else you cannot
select the irda printer.
Which irda printer are you using?  Most people have reported success
with the HP 130 and it should be on the select printer list.
There is also an upgrade driver
see
<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/drivers/printer>
The fact that you don't see light when attempting to print suggests
that driver is missing or not selected, I suspect the second since it
should be built in.
Sometimes a reset solves random problems.

Woody