[NTLK] Fwd: FS: Apple Newton Messagepad Leather Portfolio - NEW

Riccardo Mori rick at newted.org
Thu Feb 24 06:30:20 EST 2011

quoth Dennis B. Swaney:

Heh, I wrote to the guy like 15 minutes after I saw the posting on LEM Swap and he said he had already sold it. Bummer, I really wanted something like this for my MP2100 + keyboard. After all these years I still haven't found a decent carrying case that allows me to arrange both devices like this one. :/

Cheers
Rick

System Folder - The Platinum Days
<http://systemfolder.wordpress.com>