[NTLK] 2030

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Fri Jan 21 20:13:59 EST 2011

Hi Woody,

I'm good. I reset my Newton and the date is AOK. I set the date to 2022 and pressed the reset button. No issues. I set the date back to normal… all is well.

By "auto date," I take it to mean, the date changes itself after any reset.

I would double-check that your patch is 711000 and that no other date fixers are lurking on your Newton.

Curious, can you disable the crystal accelerator between reboots? Is it possible that the crystal speed has an affect on the time/date?  Hmmm…

R A

--
Sent using an iNewt Touch 3GS
--