[NTLK] FW: iFixit: Apple ¹ s Diabolical Plan to Screw Your iPhone

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 00:28:22 EST 2011

But you gotta admit, it fits Apple's Type 1 control freak attitude towards their customers.
Personally, I'm not surprised if Apple does indeed go through such extreme lengths as to put in a restricted screw to keep people out of their hardware...
Ed
web/gadget guru

"Driving a car is a lot like a child's coloring book...you really should strive to stay within the lines"

  --Ed