[NTLK] 2030

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Sat Jan 22 17:18:56 EST 2011

Retest of fully letting it power down including supercap
Same date while accelerated, that is a date in 2030 I think remained
March 30
Non accelerated after full discharge gave year of 2019.

With normal reset due to pressing button, removing and reinserting
battery or system reset brought up the date and time that was
correctly set.  more or less now

Woody