[NTLK] Newtendo

Connor Becker Northcott91 at gmx.com
Wed Jan 26 18:57:09 EST 2011

The packager program from 4shared works all of a sudden, but the syntax in
the included instructions file is wrong.  It's actually

"NESPackager -o <outfile.pkg> -n <newtname> <infile.nes>"

Where
"outfile.pkg" is the name you want for the finished package,
"newtname" is the name that will appear on the Newton and
"infile.nes" is the name of the ROM you want to convert.