[NTLK] Twerks downloadable.

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Thu Jan 27 15:24:01 EST 2011

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Joel M. Sciamma
<joel at inventors-emporium.co.uk> wrote:

> As promised, I have unearthed my Newton archive and placed Twerks, (in what I think was its final incarnation and the one that is working nicely on my MP2K1) at the following address:
>
> <http://www.inventors-emporium.co.uk/Download/twerx1b3a.sit>
>
> I looked through the Read Me and Dan doesn't mention anything about where the archive should and should not reside, so I make it available here. This is supplied as a demo so you will have to register - if you can.

Thanks Joel! I've uploaded this to UNNA as well:

<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/NewtonWorks/Twerx1.0b3>

If you have any older versions as well, feel free to upload them to
UNNA. (Seems like a good idea to be a pack rat when it comes to Newton
software.)

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 12:45 PM, anasazi4st
<newtonphoenix at mindspring.com> wrote:

> Twerx is available from Kagi for the "discounted" price of $10 (down from $20). See this link:
> http://order.kagi.com/cgi-bin/store.cgi?storeID=IC&lang=en&KagiAffiliate=Kagi_Market_Place&KagiReferral=kagi_search

I've made sure that the link on the aforementioned page goes to the
ICS Kagi store so people can register.

Morgan
---
http://www.makkintosshu.com/