[NTLK] Writing on Emate

Michael Caine big_kahuna_69 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 17:56:48 EST 2011

I can't do handwriting, as my handwriting is terrible, but I can type up a storm
on the eMate.  Even with my ham hands the keyboard feels pretty good to me.  I
do have to to something about the battery, though.  I put rechargeables in, but
I'm not sure they took a charge too terribly well.  Once I get her to connect up
, that will be my next project.