[NTLK] July Canada Day Special

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Sat Jul 9 17:25:30 EDT 2011

> As a special offer to all the users of the list for the month of July
> 2011, we are offering our eMate Replacement cables for only $5 plus $3
> shipping to anywhere in the world.

Wow. That's less than one third of what I normally charge for fixing such a
cable. At that price everyone who owns an eMate and plans to keep it should
buy one or two, just in case. It's always good to have spares, especially so
if they are kind of hard to get.

> You can read more about it here:
>
> www.newtonsales.com/edc.htm

Or here:

<http://www.pda-soft.de/en/hardware/emate/ematecable/ematecable.html>
(English)

<http://www.pda-soft.de/de/hardware/emate/ematecable/ematecable.html>
(German)

If you don't feel up to replacing the cable if yours has been destroyed by
the infamous hinge spring problem: There are people all over the world
(myself included) who can do it for you.

Frank