[NTLK] Calendar syncing

NewtonTalk Network newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 13 17:48:10 EDT 2011

In a word:

No.

The most practical way (IMHO) to sync a MessagePad with an OSX machine is Simon Bell's NCX. At this point, any sort of calendar syncing has not been implemented.

This is one of the biggest frustrations (again, IMHO) involved with daily Newton usage. I've tried to come up with some workarounds myself, but was unsuccessful.

It *might* be possible if you have an older Mac that is running OS 9...i can tell you from firsthand experience there's no easy way to set that up.

Thanks,

--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad