[NTLK] Newbie with a whole bunch of Y2010 patch questions

NewtonTalk Network newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 16 03:45:12 EDT 2011

Rusty:

> 6. Where can I get the file '717260 Install Override.pkg' (just in case)? I did download the 'PatchRemover-000000.zip' file from Eckhart's site as well just in case I needed it.
Sorry, I don’t know ‘bout this one.

AFAIK the patch has failed no one (at least, no one here has mentioned it). The worst that could happen is that you don't follow instructions properly and you brick your Newton...then, I don't believe that any patch remover in the world could help you. =\

Eckhart is a genius...it's just about foolproof.

Thanks,

--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad