[NTLK] WTB: Newton Battery Tray

Ross Deihm adventuresindining at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 06:34:29 EDT 2011

Tony,

Thanks. I was incorrect, no data is being lost. I mistook the calibration
screen and card loading as a complete reboot. My notes and stored data are
in fact intact. Keep in mind that I'm a 1.2 user and this was all a bit new.

My battery rebuild did not take, which was evident from the condition of the
older battery that it would not work. This leaves the Newt rather powerless
to really be effective anyway, so the Newt will likely end up on my shelf as
a curiosity until I stumble upon a battery tray, or some enterprising
individual starts printing off battery trays from a 3D printer.

Thanks for your input!

Ross