[NTLK] WTB: Newton Battery Tray

Ross Deihm adventuresindining at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 17:54:57 EDT 2011

Tony,

Funny you should mention that. I have it plugged in at work and it's
replaced my pen and paper phone note log already. It's very functional, but
I travel pretty often for business and there is something far more romantic
about a Newton than an iPad.

I contacted Newton sales right away but they didn't have any battery trays,
just rechargeable which were listed at a higher price than the USB
connection board.

Thanks.