[NTLK] FS: Newton 9V power supply

Lloyd Conway ssgconway at juno.com
Tue Jun 7 18:10:25 EDT 2011

Greetings, All:
     In the course of helping my wife's school clean out their computer
lab of old Mac stuff to sell on eBay, I found, to my surprise, that one
of the staff must've been among the enlightened; there was a Newton
power supply among the odds and ends I sorted through.  It works fine
with my MP 2000.  I'm offering it to The List before it goes on eBay.
$10.00, shipped, for anyone in the continental US and $8.00 + actual
shipping cost for everyone else. Please let me know off-list if interested.
Regards,
-Lloyd A. Conway
  Charlotte, Michigan