[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 21, Issue 7

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:16:58 EDT 2011

~~~ On 2011/06/08 14:19, Robert M. Serna at japecan at yahoo.com wrote ~~~

> John Glass sent:
> (and as an aside, I actually have this as a backdrop on both my Newton
> and my old Treo phone, and need to find some way to get it onto my
> iPhone.) ;-)

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I haven't surrendered to the "iPhone
Glamour" yet and I'm a bit surprised/confused here.   Does this mean you
can't just Bluetooth the gif file off your Newton or Treo or computer
straight onto your iPhone, and then select it for your backdrop?  Even my
Sony-Ericsson "dumb-phone" from 2004 let me do that, although it's possible
I only used jpg files.   My current SE phones let me use other formats.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4