[NTLK] Einstein and old backups

Paul Grothaus paulgg at me.com
Fri Jun 24 14:16:19 EDT 2011

Recently dug out my mp2100 and set about trying to get it working with wifi, Mac OS 10.6, etc. After a lot of unsuccessful attempts, I ended up doing a brain wipe and erasing my primary PCMCIA card to start from scratch (did backups first).

Now I'm faced with deciding which packages to reinstall and can't remember what they all do. Also have misplaced registrations codes for most of them.

I've played with Einstein on my Mac and think it is great. Is there a way to transfer my old backups to Einstein so that I can play with them and figure out which of my old packages I want to put on the mp?

Alternatively, is there a way to selectively restore packages from a backup? I know one can selectively restore data but can't seem to choose individual packages.

Thanks
Paul

Sent from my iPad