[NTLK] Calibre eBook converter

Santa Matt santamatt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 20:14:39 EDT 2011

There is also a pc version. I use it to remove the DRM from my kindle book.
The drm works on my phone but not my tablet.

Sent from my Android,
Santa Matt
SantaMatt at gmail.com
 On Jun 26, 2011 2:40 PM, "Nic Malone" <nicmalone at mac.com> wrote:
> Greetings All
> Thought I'd tell the List about Calibre, a Mac progam that converts one
form of ebook to another. It can even, with the right python script plugin,
convert kindle books Newton Press friendly text files. My wife has a kindle,
and I used to read my kindle books on my iPad. the iPad's bright screen is a
bit bad for sleeping habits though, so now I can read the ebooks 1 bought
from Amazon on my MP2000.