[NTLK] Silverware Software Still Exists

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Fri Mar 4 08:08:31 EST 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 9:00 AM, Silverware Software
<info at silverwaresoftware.com> wrote:

> I am sorry for the troubles.  I have fixed the pages so URLs previously
> mentioned in NewtonTalk will again work.  The only thing is that we no
> longer accept credit cards.  We now accept PayPal.
>
> Please visit our old Newton site at:
>
> http://www.silverwaresoftware.com/index2.shtml  (our old Newton site)
>
> Thanks to Tony Kan for forwarding me the posting mentioning the problems
> Neal had accessing our pages.  For some reason, I had not been receiving my
> NewtonTalk digest but I now have resubscribed and will to better directly
> responding to comments about our Newton apps.

I greatly appreciate you putting this all online again and still
accepting payment for your Newton software!

I have taken this opportunity to make sure that what software of yours
that exists on UNNA.org is correctly listed and linked to the
Silverware company, incl.:

<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/utilites/names_enhancements//AffiliatePlus>
<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/games/Isaac>

I'd like to add your other packages to UNNA.org as well, incl.:

<http://www.silverwaresoftware.com/FlightRecorder.shtml>
<http://www.silverwaresoftware.com/MoreInfo.shtml>
<http://www.silverwaresoftware.com/PowerNames.shtml>
<http://www.silverwaresoftware.com/UFolders.shtml>
<http://www.silverwaresoftware.com/UnlimitedToDos.shtml>
Lightbulb & NoBdayParty (<http://www.silverwaresoftware.com/Freeware.shtml>)

Unfortunately, none of the download links on
<http://www.silverwaresoftware.com/Downloads.shtml> work at the
moment. Any chance those could be restored or emailed to
unna at unna.org?

On a related note, is there any chance I could archive the old Newton
site on http://mirrors.unna.org/ for posterity?

Thanks,

Morgan
---