[NTLK] Einstein running on Android

robinson pereira gaudo1196 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 21:14:46 EDT 2011

Please, from where can I download the Einstein for Android? I have an HTC
HD2 running Desire's ROM and I'd love to try Einstein.
Can I have the link?

Best regards

Robinson Pereira

2011/3/15 Rod Lavington <rodlavo at gmail.com>

> As a fellow Aussie, I've always had a chuckle at that phrase :D
>
> Cheers
>
> Rod!
>
> On 16/03/2011 7:17 AM, "Kate Case" <kate.case at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I also have a rooted nook (color) (gorgeous BTW!)  and would LOVE it
> if when this is figured out someone could post simple instructions for
> me to install Einstein.  I did the rooting myself, so I'm not totally
> hopeless at techy things :-)
>
> As an Aussie I find it amusing to use the word "rooted" in this
> context as it means "f**ked" in our slang in both senses of the word :-)
>
> Kate
>

> On 16/03/2011, at 8:45 AM, Chris Chapman wrote:
>
> > I also have both in download. Weird ain't it?

Robinson Pereira
Brasília - DF
vidamobilevida.blogspot.com - smartphones, tablets e afins
textosecreto.blogspot.com - geopolítica, comportamento e opiniões