[NTLK] Einstein running on Android

Russell,Allen Allen.Russell at linde.com
Wed Mar 16 08:26:12 EDT 2011

OK, stupid question:  I'm stuck back at the part where I get my MP2100
ROM extracted. I read the user manual from Matthias' site (written by
Paul G).  It shows a MAC doing the ROM dump, can this be done with my
Linux box? I have my MP2100 on Ethernet.

Didn't Victor Rehorst write a ROM dump for Windows?  His chuma web site
doesn't have his Newton stuff on it.

Allen

>Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 17:45:54 -0400
>From: Aaron Brigati <abrigati at gmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Einstein running on Android
>To: newtontalk at newtontalk.net
>
>For what it's worth, I put them in /download/ on my SD card, and it
works.
>Note that I was NOT able to get the debug ROM that's in a package on
UNNA to work on my G2, even though >it does work on my Macintosh.  (I
had to trim it or something for the desktop; it's been a long time.)  >I
had to dig up the ethernet card for my 2100 and dump the 'real' ROM that
way.