[NTLK] MP 2100 User Guide Cover

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Mon Mar 21 19:19:07 EDT 2011

Hi Dennis

On my version of the 2100 User Guide pdf, the front cover appears as a splash
screen.  Before you do anything else, right click on it and click print.  Then
click the print current page button and then click OK.

If you click anything else then the splash screen disappears and you have to
restart Adobe Reader to get it back again

HTH

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
Could someone scan the cover of the official Apple user guide/manual for
the Newton Message Pad 2100 and email it to me? I have a PDF of it but
it is missing the front cover. The back cover is a blue-green color.
[snip]