[NTLK] HWR and the art of thinking

jg dotline7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:58:09 EDT 2011

Me, too. I have 2 fountain pens. One with a black ink. The other with a
brown. Otherwise, I use keyboard and Newton for note taking. My writing: 60%
keyboard, 20% Newton, 20% fountain pens. One I had a 10" tablet and I send
an email with a handwritten file to my friend. He was so surprised that I
never did it again. I still belive in HWR or at least tablet note taking

John

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 7:35 PM, Lord Groundhog <lordgroundhog at gmail.com>
wrote:
> But that won't stop me from day-dreaming about creating a T-shirt that
says,
> "Use a Newton!  The ultimate brain-gym!"   >:-))

"Others lift weights. I lift pens." ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"I don't believe in philosophies. I believe in fundamentals." --Jack
Nicklaus