[NTLK] Mail V and date issue

Ron A. Parker quadzillanet at gmail.com
Fri May 6 10:17:24 EDT 2011

Your right… Sorry.

To delete all In/Out Items, tap the icon on the Extras drawer first
(as opposed to Routing it). The delete button should be available
after the Newton calculates the information and displays the dialog
box.

Have you experimented with a different POP server?

Another suggestion is to Freeze everything except extensions that are
required to connect and receive your eMail. Just to see if you have
some odd conflict, or something.

--
Sent using an iNewt Touch 4.0
--