[NTLK] data on and off

Just Vecht justvecht at tiscali.nl
Wed May 11 17:26:04 EDT 2011

I got a Newton Messagepad 2100 through a friend, who liked to see in in
good hands. I love the thing. Now I need to learn how it works. I like
it to be able to get my e-mail when at a WiFi hotspot and hopefully I
can use Twitter as well. Perhaps use it as an ebook reader too?

First hurdle is: how do I get data on and off? It has a 12 MB Pretec
linear flash card. I have an an older laptop running Windows XP with a
wide PCMCIA slot. However XP does not recognize the card. I did not find
any software or driver yet.

regards,

Just Vecht