[NTLK] Newton OS on Amazon Kindle

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:18:45 EDT 2011

~~~ On 2011/05/12 19:46, Vladislav Korotnev at vladkorotnev at mail.ru wrote
~~~

> While surfing around the web, I stumbled across an interesting photo:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/gilesbooth/5707845854/in/photostream/
>
> What do you guys think? :)

I always think it's amazing to see Newton stuff anywhere.  B-)  Like a lot
of people here I'm a little keen to see any device that will perpetuate the
Newton OS and provide opportunities for further developing its potential far
into the future when my last back-up MP2x00 dies, when my last source of
spare parts for repair dries up, and when all I have left is the memory of
when my Newts were mechanically and worked flawlessly.

Of course, what I really, really, REALLY want to see is Apple Inc to realize
that they made a colossal mistake, and to resume manufacturing the Newton in
a fully modern and up-to-date form.

Shalom.

Christian

"...because Mac is a state of mind."