[NTLK] data on and off

Just Vecht justvecht at tiscali.nl
Thu May 12 16:18:30 EDT 2011

Hi Morgan,

I used Slackware before. Compiling is no problem. Looks like UnixNPI
needs a serial port. OK, so I need a serial port somehow. Up to the
junkyard for a old PC with such a port (tons of it there), install Linux
and so forth? LOL!

Anyhow, I am making progress. Thanks so much.

regards,

Just Vecht

http://www.justvecht.nl (beware! much dutch)