[NTLK] Keyspan drivers for Mac OS 9

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Mon May 16 23:09:38 EDT 2011

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 9:37 PM, Rod Lavington <rodlavo at gmail.com> wrote:

> They only list drivers for the USA-28x.  Mine is the
> USA-28 model, which seems to be different.  I have installed the 28x
> driver,
> but it does not pick up my Keyspan (OS 9 asks to go to the web to find a
> driver, so I know it is being identified by the OS).
> <http://www.fosh.com.au/main/supportks.html>

IIRC USA-28 and was the first revision of this adapter USA-28X was the last
revision of the same adapter and I've had both.
Besides the drivers found on the tripplite website try this one.

http://www.fosh.com.au/main/supportks.html

Their OS9 driver is a bit larger (though I don't have a OS9 Mac setup to
test this anymore).
Not sure if my memory is failing, but I think there was an issue also if you
are using this on a Mac that runs both OS9 and OSX.
You can only install one driver and in this case it would be OS9 to get it
working... if you have both it would cause issues preventing it's use.
YMMV on this ...

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family