[NTLK] Egg Freckles (and other Newton Jokes)

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Sat Nov 12 19:35:00 EST 2011

Here is some weekend humor for all you NewtonTalkers.

<http://NewtonJokes.pen.io>

This is an official archive of Newton Jokes. These Jokes were written (and/or posted on Twitter by: Yours Truly) over the past few months. I'm always looking for more jokes, so... if you have a good Newton Joke, step off and speak up. You too might make the Egg Freckles' Hall of Fame.
--
Sent using Mail V and a Wireless Newton 2100.
--
   |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM